One Million Steps
Are you up for a challenge?
Our team are completing ‘1 Million Steps for Wellness’ in October half term (Mon 26th – Fri 30th Oct) and we would love you to join us!
Why join us?
- Exercise is good for your physical and mental health and you will get plenty of exercise in this challenge!
- Completing a challenge with a team brings even more benefits to mental health and connection.
- We are raising awareness and money for Young Minds, a charity who support children and young people’s mental health.
- To have some fun! We promise to keep you entertained along the way!
Who can join us?
Anyone, from anywhere! For example, staff groups from schools or businesses, groups of children (with an adult helper), family groups, friendship groups.
What you need to take part:
- A team of willing participants! We suggest 5-12. This can be all adults, all children or a mix.
- A team captain – this person will collate and input your daily steps total. (NB a team captain must be an adult, if this is for a children only team they do not have to contribute to the steps total)
- A way for all individuals to measure their daily steps (Smartwatch, phone, pedometer)
Are you up for the challenge?